Approval Letter of Regulations of Higher Education Institutions of Shandong Province No. 22
Shandong University of Finance and Economics:
According to the "Interim Measures for the Formulation of the Constitution of Higher Education" of the "Higher Education Law of the People's Republic of China", your school has reported to the "Statutes of Shandong University of Finance and Economics", which has been reviewed and approved by the Provincial Education Department's Colleges and Universities Approval Committee.
The charter attached to the approval letter is the final text, which will take effect from today, and cannot be modified without legal procedures. Your school should use the articles of association as the basic criteria and basis for self-sponsoring, management and public functions according to law, in accordance with the requirements of building a modern university system with Chinese characteristics, improve the corporate governance structure, improve the internal management system, govern the school according to law, and develop scientifically.
Education Department of Shandong Province
Chapter of Shandong University of Finance and Economics
In April 2011, the Ministry of Education approved the merger of Shandong University of Economics and Shandong University of Finance to establish Shandong University of Finance and Economics. In June 2012, Shandong University of Finance and Economics was officially established. The school is jointly established by the Shandong Provincial People's Government, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Education. The predecessor of Shandong University of Economics was Shandong University of Finance and Economics, which was founded in 1952. During the "Cultural Revolution", the school was suspended. In 1978, the school was resumed and renamed Shandong University of Economics. Shandong University of Finance was founded in 1986. It was co-constructed by the Ministry of Finance and the Shandong Provincial People's Government, and was mainly managed by the Ministry of Finance. After 2000, it was restructured to be co-constructed by the central and local governments, focusing on local management.
The school takes “Lide the people, manage the world to benefit the people” for the purpose of running the school, adhere to the “academic school, strengthen the school with talents, develop the school with characteristics, run the school according to law” policy, implement the “undergraduate education as the main body, to a high level Talent development and high-end social services are two wings "development strategy, take the connotative development path with the core of improving quality and strengthening characteristics, and are committed to building high-level famous universities with financial characteristics, cultivating excellent professional qualities, full of social responsibility, innovative spirit and practice Ability to apply composite talents with an international perspective.
Chapter I General Provisions
The first article is to ensure that schools run their schools in accordance with the law and autonomous management, in accordance with the "Education Law of the People's Republic of China" and "Higher Education Law of the People's Republic of China" and other legal provisions, this charter was formulated.
，缩写为SDUFE。 The second school name is Shandong University of Finance and Economics , referred to as Shandong University of Finance ; the English name is Shandong University of Finance and Economics , abbreviated as SDUFE.
Article 3. The legal residence of the school is No. 7366, East Second Ring Road, Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province. It currently has Yanshan Campus, Shun Geng Campus, Shengjing Campus, and Mingshui Campus.
The school website is: http://minimx.cn .
Article 4 The school ’s school badge is composed of the abstract shapes of ancient cloth coins and tripods, together with the Chinese and English school names; the school motto is “King Junde, knowing the things”.
Article 5 Schools are full-time ordinary colleges and universities run by the Shandong Provincial People's Government and jointly established by the Provincial Government, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Education, and are under the supervision of the Education Department of Shandong Province.
Article 6 The school is a public welfare institution, has the status of an independent legal person, enjoys the autonomy to run a school according to law, and independently bears legal responsibilities.
Article 7 The school adheres to the direction of running a socialist school, fully implements the party's and the country's educational policy, and takes people as its fundamental task to fulfill the basic functions of talent training, scientific research, social services, and cultural heritage and innovation.
Article 8 The school mainly implements general undergraduate and graduate education, conducts continuing education appropriately, and actively expands educational exchanges and cooperation between China and foreign countries. Focus on the development of economics and management disciplines, coordinated development of liberal arts, law, science, engineering, education and arts and other disciplines.
Article 9 The school implements the principal responsibility system under the leadership of the Communist Party of China Shandong University of Finance and Economics.
Article 10 The school insists on administering the school according to law, insisting on the leadership of the party committee, the principal in charge, teaching the school, democratic management, and social participation in running the school, insisting on teacher-student-oriented, respecting academic freedom, and implementing party affairs, school affairs and information disclosure in accordance with regulations. Accept social supervision and evaluation in accordance with the law.
Article 11 A student refers to an educated person who has been admitted to a school according to law and has a school status.
Article 12 Students have the following rights:
(1) Fairly receiving school education, participating in various activities arranged by education and teaching plans, and making equal use of public education resources provided by schools;
(2) Organizing and participating in activities such as student associations, culture and sports in schools;
(3) Fair access to opportunities for studying at home and abroad and participating in academic and cultural exchange activities;
(4) To obtain a fair evaluation in terms of ideological and moral character, comprehensive quality, academic performance, etc., and to obtain corresponding diplomas and degree certificates when the standards set by the school are met;
(5) Applying for scholarships, bursaries, temporary hardship subsidies and student loans in accordance with the standards and procedures stipulated by the state and schools;
(6) Being aware of school reform, construction and development and other matters involving personal interests;
(7) Participate in the democratic management of schools, and put forward opinions and suggestions on school development and education and teaching reform;
(8) Statement or defense of the punishment or treatment given by the school, filing a complaint with the school or the administrative department of education, and applying for reconsideration or initiating a lawsuit against the infringement of the lawful rights and interests of the school, faculty, staff, and other personal rights and interests;
(9) Other rights provided by laws, regulations and rules.
Article 13 Students shall perform the following obligations:
(1) abide by laws and regulations, student behavior rules and school rules and regulations;
(2) Respect the teacher and study hard;
(3) Cherish and maintain the reputation of the school, and must not harm the interests of the school;
(4) Paying tuition fees and related fees in accordance with regulations and fulfilling their obligations to obtain funding;
(5) take good care of and reasonably use educational equipment and living facilities;
(6) Other obligations stipulated by laws, regulations and rules.
Article 14 The school insists on building people, guiding students to develop good ideology and morals and behavior habits, and providing students with career planning guidance, mental health education, employment and entrepreneurship guidance and other related services.
Article 15: Schools establish and improve a system for protecting students 'rights and protect students' legitimate rights and interests. The school provides necessary guidance and assistance to students with special difficulties in their studies and life.
Article 16 The school commends and rewards the students and individuals who have achieved outstanding results and won honors for the school; students who violate the discipline shall be given corresponding disciplinary sanctions.
Article 17 The school guarantees students to participate in the democratic management and supervision of the school in accordance with the law, and encourages and supports the student committees and graduate committees elected by the student congresses and graduate student congresses to carry out activities in accordance with their charters.
Article 18 The rights and obligations of those who participate in non-educational education at school and other educated persons without schooling status shall be separately agreed between the educated person and the school in accordance with the principle of equality and willingness in accordance with law.
Article 19 School faculty and staff refer to teachers, other professional and technical personnel, managers, and staff members who are on the job.
Article 20 Faculty and staff enjoy the following rights:
(1) using public resources of the school in accordance with regulations;
(2) to enjoy remuneration, vacation and other benefits provided by laws, regulations, schools and contracts;
(3) Equitable access to opportunities and conditions needed for its own development;
(4) To obtain a fair evaluation in terms of moral character, ability and performance, and to obtain various awards and honorary titles fairly;
(5) Being aware of school reform, construction, and development and other major matters involving vital interests;
(6) Participate in the democratic management of schools, and provide opinions, suggestions and criticisms on school work;
(7) To express objections and appeals on matters such as employment appointments, welfare treatment, merit awards, and disciplinary actions; to apply for reconsideration or bring a lawsuit against a school that infringes on its legal rights such as personal and property rights;
(8) Other rights stipulated in laws, regulations, rules and contracts.
Article 21 Staff members shall perform the following obligations:
(1) abide by the Constitution, laws, and implement the party's and state's educational policies;
(2) to abide by professional ethics, academic norms and school rules and regulations;
(3) Dedicated to work, hard work;
(4) Treat students with respect, love, and fairness, protect students 'physical and mental health, and safeguard students' legitimate rights and interests;
(5) Cherish and maintain the reputation of the school, and must not harm the interests of the school;
(6) No part-time job outside the school without the school's approval;
(7) Other obligations stipulated in laws, regulations, rules and contracts.
Article 22 The school implements the following appointment system for teaching staff:
(1) Teachers and other professional and technical personnel shall implement qualification certification and employment system for professional and technical positions;
(2) The management staff implements an education staff system and a post employment system;
(3) The staff and service personnel shall implement the technical level system and the post employment system.
Article 23 Schools shall regularly evaluate faculty and staff in accordance with the personnel management system formulated in accordance with the law, and the results of the assessment shall be used as the basis for renewal, dismissal, promotion, reward or punishment.
Article 24 Teachers are the main force for running schools. Schools provide necessary conditions and guarantees for teachers to carry out activities such as personnel training, scientific research, social services, and cultural heritage and innovation.
Article 25 Schools shall gradually improve the welfare of faculty and staff in line with the level of school development, establish and improve the protection mechanism of faculty and staff rights, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of faculty and staff.
Article 26 The school establishes a staff development mechanism, a complete training system, and encourages and supports teachers to conduct academic exchanges and cooperation.
Article 27 The school establishes various commendation and reward systems to commend and reward faculty and staff who have made outstanding contributions to the country and the school.
Article 28 The school guarantees that faculty and staff participate in the democratic management and supervision of the school in accordance with the law, and encourages and supports faculty and staff to make comments and suggestions on the work of the school.
Article 29 The rights and obligations of school non-career staff shall be separately agreed in accordance with the principles of equality, voluntariness, and consensus through the signing of labor contracts or labor service agreements.
Article 30.Educational teachers, part-time professors, honorary professors, visiting professors, visiting scholars, advanced teachers and other educators shall be engaged in teaching, scientific research, and advanced education activities at this school in accordance with laws, policies, school regulations and contracts. It is agreed to enjoy the corresponding rights and fulfill the corresponding obligations, and the school provides them with the necessary conditions and assistance.
Chapter IV Management System and Organization
Article 31 The Communist Party of China Shandong University of Finance and Economics Committee (hereinafter referred to as the school party committee) is the core of the school's leadership. It unifiedly leads the school's work and supports the principal's independent and responsible exercise of his powers in accordance with law. The school party committee is elected by the party member congress and is responsible and reports to the party member congress.
The school party committee performs the following duties:
(I) Fully implement the Party's line policy, implement the Party's education policy, adhere to the direction of running a socialist school, adhere to the principle of cultivating people, govern the school according to law, rely on the teachers and students of the school to promote the scientific development of the school, and cultivate moral, intellectual, and physical beauty Qualified builders and reliable successors for the comprehensive development of socialism with Chinese characteristics.
(2) Discuss and decide on major issues and basic management systems related to the reform, development, and stability of the school, as well as teaching, scientific research, and administrative management.
(3) Adhere to the principle of party management of cadres, be responsible for the selection, education, training, assessment and supervision of cadres in accordance with cadre management authority, discuss and determine the organization of the school's internal organization and the person in charge of it, and recommend school-level leaders and cadres in accordance with relevant procedures. Reserve cadre candidates. Do well the work of veteran cadres.
(4) Adhere to the principle of the party's management of talents, discuss and determine the school talent work plan and major talent policies, innovate the talent work system and mechanism, optimize the growth environment for talents, and coordinate and promote the construction of various types of talent teams in schools.
(5) Lead the school's ideological and political work and moral education work, insist on arming the minds of teachers and students with the theoretical system of socialism with Chinese characteristics, cultivate and practice the core values of socialism, and firmly grasp the leadership, management, and discourse of ideological work in schools right. Maintain the safety and stability of the school and promote the construction of a harmonious campus.
(6) Strengthen the construction of university culture, give play to the role of culture in educating people, and cultivate a good school style, study style, and teaching style.
(7) Strengthen the leadership of grass-roots party organizations such as schools and departments, do a good job in developing education, management, and service of party members and party members, develop grass-roots democracy within the party, and give full play to the role of grass-roots party organizations as a fighting fortress and a vanguard model for party members effect. Strengthen the school party committee's own construction.
(8) Lead the party's discipline inspection work in schools, implement the main responsibility for the construction of the party's work style and clean government, and promote the establishment of a system for punishing and preventing corruption.
(9) Leading mass organizations such as school labor unions, Communist Youth Leagues, student unions, and staff conferences. Do a good job of the united front.
(10) Discuss and decide other important matters concerning the vital interests of teachers and students.
The school party committee implements the basic system of deliberations and decision-making of "collective leadership, democratic concentration, individual brewing, and meeting decision".
The party committee secretary presides over the overall work of the school's party committee. The party committee is convened and chaired by the party secretary. The meeting topics were raised by members of the school's leadership team and confirmed by the party secretary. The meeting must be attended by more than half of the members; when discussing important matters such as the appointment and removal of cadres, more than two thirds of the members must be present. When voting matters, more than half of the members who should attend the meeting agreed. Members of the executive leadership team who are not members of the party committee may attend the meeting.
Article 32 The Disciplinary Inspection Committee of the Shandong University of Finance and Economics of the Communist Party of China is the school's intra-party oversight body. Under the leadership of the school's party committee and the higher-level disciplinary committee, it implements the responsibility of supervising the construction of the party's work style and clean government. , Implementation of policies, resolutions, and major school decisions, assist school party committees to strengthen party style and clean government, organize and coordinate anti-corruption work, and ensure and promote the healthy development of schools.
Article 33 The principal is the legal representative and the person in charge of administration of the school, and is fully responsible for the school's teaching, scientific research, and administrative management under the leadership of the party committee.
The principal exercises the following powers:
(1) Organize the formulation and implementation of school development plans, basic management systems, important administrative rules and regulations, major teaching and scientific research reform measures, and important school resource allocation plans. Organize the formulation and implementation of specific regulations and annual work plans.
(2) Organize the formulation and implementation of the organization's internal organization setup plan. In accordance with national laws and relevant regulations for the selection and appointment of cadres, the candidate for the vice-president is recommended and the person in charge of the internal organization is appointed and removed.
(3) Organize the formulation and implementation of school talent development plans, important talent policies and major talent engineering plans. Responsible for the construction of the teaching team, appoint and dismiss teachers and other internal staff in accordance with relevant regulations.
(4) Organize the formulation and implementation of plans for major capital construction and annual budgets for schools. Strengthen financial management and audit supervision, and manage and protect school assets.
(5) Organize teaching activities and scientific research, innovate talent training mechanisms, improve the quality of talent training, promote cultural heritage and innovation, serve the national and local economic and social development, and set up schools with unique characteristics and strive to be first-rate.
(6) Organize ideological and moral education, be responsible for the management of student status, implement rewards or punishments, and carry out enrollment and employment.
(7) Do a good job of school safety and stability and logistics support.
(8) Organize and conduct external exchanges and cooperation with schools, sign cooperation agreements with governments at all levels, all sectors of society, and overseas institutions on behalf of schools and accept social donations.
(9) Report the implementation of major resolutions to the Party Committee, report work to the faculty congress, and organize and handle proposals related to administrative work for the faculty congress, student congress, union member congress, and league member congress. Support party organizations at all levels, grassroots organizations of the democratic parties, mass organizations, and academic organizations to carry out their work.
(10) Performing other functions and powers prescribed by laws and regulations and school regulations.
The principal's office meeting is convened and chaired by the principal. The meeting topics were raised by members of the school's leadership team and determined by the principal. Meeting members are generally members of the school's administrative leadership team. The meeting must be convened with more than half of the members present. On the basis of extensively listening to the opinions of the participants, the principal made a decision on the matters for discussion and research. Party committee secretaries, deputy secretaries, and disciplinary committee secretaries participated in the meeting depending on the situation.
Article 34 The school shall establish an academic committee. As the highest academic authority in the university, the Academic Committee conducts its work in accordance with its procedures, coordinates the exercise of decision-making, review, evaluation, and consulting functions in academic affairs, and directs and supervises the Degree Evaluation Committee and the Teaching Committee.
The Academic Committee performs the following duties:
(1) To review the plans for the construction of disciplines, majors, and teachers, as well as major academic plans for scientific research, foreign academic exchanges and cooperation;
(2) To consider the plans for setting and adjusting disciplines;
(3) Review academic standards and methods for teaching and research achievements, quality of talent training, degree granting, and appointment of teachers;
(4) Reviewing scientific research plans, reviewing and recommending scientific research projects, and reviewing and evaluating scientific research results;
(5) Review the establishment of scientific research institutions in the school;
(6) Formulating academic norms, maintaining academic ethics, and handling academic disputes;
(7) Other academic affairs that the school deems necessary to be submitted for review.
The academic committee is composed of professors of different disciplines and majors in the school, and personnel with professional or higher professional and technical positions, and has a certain percentage of young teachers, with a number of 25-31. Among them, the members of the party and government leadership positions of schools and functional departments do not exceed 1/4 of the total number of members; the full-time professors who do not hold the party and government leadership positions and the principals of the college are not less than 1/2 of the total number of members.
The selection of members of the academic committee must be based on democratic recommendations from the bottom up, and through open and fair selection. Candidates are determined by procedures such as democratic elections.
The members of the academic committee are appointed by the principal for a term of three years and can be re-elected, but the maximum re-election is not to exceed two terms; each time the academic committee is re-elected, the number of re-elected members should not exceed two thirds of the total number of members.
The academic committee has one chairman, nominated by the principal, and elected by all members.
The meeting of the academic committee is convened and chaired by the chairman, and can be convened only when more than two-thirds of the members are present. The decision-making in the deliberations is based on the principle that the minority is subject to the majority, and major matters are approved only after more than two-thirds of the members of the meeting agree.
Article 35 The school establishes a degree evaluation committee according to law. The Degree Evaluation Committee conducts its work in accordance with its procedures and the authorization of the school academic committee.
The Degree Evaluation Committee performs the following duties:
(1) to formulate the rules and regulations of the school regarding the application for degree and the granting of work;
(2) to make a decision to approve the award of bachelor, master or doctorate degrees;
(3) selection of postgraduate supervisors;
(4) to study and handle appeals and objections related to the degree, and make a decision to revoke the awarded degree;
(5) Perform other degree work duties as required by relevant laws and regulations.
The chairman of the degree assessment committee is the principal. The meeting of the committee is convened and chaired by the chairman, and more than two-thirds of the members can attend the meeting. Voting matters shall be approved with the consent of more than half of the members present.
Article 36 The school establishes a teaching committee. The teaching committee conducts its work in accordance with its procedures and the authorization of the school academic committee.
The teaching committee performs the following duties:
(1) to provide guidance and suggestions on the teaching work of the school;
(2) to review teaching work plans, teaching reform plans, and important teaching management systems;
(3) To review talent training programs, curriculum settings and construction plans for teaching materials;
(4) reviewing the construction of key courses and evaluation standards and methods of teaching teams;
(5) To consider the selection criteria and methods of various teaching awards, teaching achievements, teaching masters, major teaching reforms, and teaching and research projects;
(6) evaluating and supervising teaching quality;
(7) Reviewing and reconsidering disputes over teaching accidents;
(8) To consider other teaching matters.
The director of the teaching committee is the principal. The meeting of the committee is convened and chaired by the director, and more than two-thirds of the members can attend the meeting. Voting matters were approved by more than 2/3 of the members present.
Article 37 The school establishes a professors committee. The professor committee is an important organizational form for the democratic management and supervision of schools. It provides consultation and supervision for major issues in school reform and development, and carries out work in accordance with its procedures.
The main duties of the professor committee are:
(1) Put forward opinions and suggestions on the school's school running philosophy and development strategy;
(2) Put forward opinions and suggestions on school development plans, important policies, major reform plans, and major construction projects;
(3) Supervising the teaching, scientific research, management, and service guarantee of the school, and putting forward opinions and suggestions;
(4) reflecting the opinions and suggestions of teachers and students to the school;
(5) Other matters that the president or the director of the professor committee have requested for discussion and consideration.
The members of the professor committee are composed of teaching and scientific personnel who do not hold leadership positions in the party and government and have senior professional and technical positions. The director is elected by all members. The committee meeting is convened and chaired by the director.
Article 38 The school shall guarantee the participation of democratic management and supervision of faculty and staff in accordance with the law, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of faculty and staff through such organizational forms as teachers and staff congresses.
The main functions of the faculty congress are:
(1) Listen to the report on the draft and revision of the school's constitution, and propose amendments and suggestions;
(2) Listening to reports on school development planning, faculty building, education and teaching reform, campus construction, and other major reforms and solutions to major problems, and giving opinions and suggestions;
(3) Listening to the school's annual work and other special work reports, and giving opinions and suggestions;
(4) Discussing the welfare, the implementation plan for the distribution within the school and the corresponding methods for the appointment, assessment, reward and punishment of the teaching and administrative staff that are directly related to the interests of the teaching and administrative staff;
(5) To consider the report on the handling of the proposals of the last (time) congress of staff and workers;
(6) Evaluate school leaders in accordance with relevant work regulations and arrangements;
(7) Providing opinions and suggestions on school work in various ways, supervising the implementation of school constitutions, rules and regulations, and making decisions, and putting forward rectification opinions and suggestions;
(8) Discussing other matters stipulated by laws, regulations and rules, and agreed upon between the school and the school union.
The presidency of the faculty congress is the permanent leading body of the faculty congress. It is elected by the congress and works under the leadership of the party committee.
The faculty representative conference is chaired by the chairman of the presidium. The actual number of participants can be convened when more than two-thirds of the number of participants should be present. A decision was taken by a vote, with more than half of the consenting parties attending the meeting being adopted.
Article 39 Student congresses and graduate congresses are important organizational forms for students to participate in the democratic management and supervision of schools. Under the leadership of the school's party organization and the guidance of the League organization, they are based on the relevant provisions of the Constitution of the All-China Students Federation commence to work.
Article 40 The school shall set up a council according to the needs of running a society. The council is an institution for consultation, consultation and supervision to support school development, and is an important organizational form and system platform for schools to implement scientific decision-making, democratic supervision, and social participation.
The council is composed of representatives from relevant aspects of running a school. Its composition principles, rules of procedure, operating mechanism and supervision mechanism are implemented in accordance with its procedures.
Article 41 The school shall set up mass organizations such as trade unions, women's work committees, and youth league committees in accordance with the law. Each mass organization shall perform its duties in accordance with the law under the leadership of the school's party committee.
Article 42 The school shall, in accordance with the work needs and in accordance with relevant regulations, determine the establishment, change or cancellation of the party and government management, teaching and auxiliary departments and other organizational structures, and reasonably determine and adjust the functions of each department. Each department performs management and service duties in accordance with the school's authorization.
Chapter V Teaching and Research Institutions
Article 43 The school shall set up teaching and research institutions such as colleges and research centers according to the needs of talent training, discipline construction, scientific research and social services, and make adjustments according to development needs.
Article 44 In accordance with the principle of unity of responsibilities and rights, schools shall clarify the responsibilities and authority of schools and colleges, and implement two-level management of schools and colleges.
Article 45 The college shall, in accordance with the authorization of the school, independently set up departments, teaching and research offices and research institutes within the approved number of institutions and the number of persons in charge. And cultural heritage innovation and other activities; autonomous management of the college's internal affairs.
Article 46 The college implements a target responsibility system for the term of the dean, and the term of the dean shall not exceed two consecutive terms. The dean is fully responsible for the teaching and scientific research, discipline construction, team building, foreign exchange and cooperation, and administration of the college.
Article 47 The Party Committee of the College guarantees and supervises the implementation of Party and state guidelines, policies and school decisions in the College. It is responsible for the Party building, ideological and political work, and student management of the College, and supports the dean in his area of responsibility Work independently and responsibly. The party committee secretary presides over the overall work of the party committee of the college.
Article 48 The College shall establish a professors committee. The professor committee is the academic advisory, decision-making and administrative supervisory body for academic affairs and conducts its work in accordance with its rules.
The chairman of the professor committee is elected by all members. The dean and party secretary do not serve as chairmen of the professor committee. The committee meeting is convened and chaired by the chairman. The topics of the meeting were mainly proposed by the dean and the chairman, and more than two-thirds of the members could attend the meeting. Voting matters were approved by more than 2/3 of the members present.
Article 49 The college has established a degree assessment committee to assist the school's degree assessment committee.
The chairman of the college degree evaluation committee is chaired by the dean. The meeting of the committee is convened and chaired by the chairman, and the rules of procedure are implemented in accordance with the rules of the school degree assessment committee.
Article 50 The college implements a party-government joint meeting system, a conference committee meeting system, a party committee meeting system, a professors committee meeting system, and a degree evaluation sub-committee meeting system.
(1) The joint party-government conference is responsible for collective discussions on major decisions and important matters in the teaching, scientific research, personnel, finance, party building, and ideological and political work of the academy, which are decided by voting or consultation. The party-government joint meeting is the highest decision-making body of the college. It is convened and chaired by the dean or party secretary according to the topic, and is implemented in accordance with its rules of procedure.
(2) The Council Committee meeting is responsible for studying and deciding other administrative tasks of the College except for the decision of the joint party and government conference, and is responsible for implementing the relevant decisions of the joint party and government conference. Meetings of the House Committee are convened and chaired by the Dean and implemented in accordance with its rules of procedure.
(3) Party committee committee meetings are responsible for studying and deciding other party building, ideological and political work, and student management work other than those required by the party-government joint meeting. Party committee committee meetings are convened and presided over by the party secretary, and are implemented in accordance with its rules of procedure.
(4) The professor committee meeting and the degree evaluation sub-committee meeting shall be implemented according to their rules of procedure.
Article 51 The Faculty Congress (or Faculty Congress) and Student Congress of the College shall participate in the democratic management and supervision of the College under the leadership of the College Party Committee.
Article 52: Teaching and research institutions without party committees shall exercise their powers and duties with reference to the two-level management regulations of schools and colleges.
Chapter VI Finance, Auditing, Assets, and Logistics
Article 53 The source of funding for a school shall be mainly financed by funding, supplemented by other various sources of funding for running a school.
The school actively expands the funding sources for running schools, raises funding for running schools, and continuously increases investment in running schools.
Article 54 The school implements a financial management system of unified leadership, centralized accounting and hierarchical management. Establish and improve various financial management systems of the school and standardize the school's economic order; construct a financial supervision system, strictly control and manage financial budgets, prevent financial risks, and ensure the safety of funds.
Article 55 The school adheres to the principle of running schools with diligence and thrift, uses funds rationally, builds economical campuses, and improves the efficiency of fund use.
Article 56 The school improves the audit supervision system, strengthens audit supervision, audits the implementation of school budgets and final accounts, the implementation of economic responsibilities of leading cadres, infrastructure and repair projects, procurement projects and asset management, etc., improves internal controls and strengthens risk management. .
Article 57 The school has a sound asset management system, strengthens school asset management, optimizes resource allocation, and improves resource use efficiency.
Article 58 Schools shall, in accordance with national laws and regulations and relevant school regulations, strengthen the management of school intangible assets and safeguard the lawful rights and interests and good image of the school.
Article 59 The school continuously improves the level of logistics management and service quality, serves teaching and scientific research, and serves teachers and students.
Chapter VII Alumni Association, Foundation
Article 60 Alumni of Shandong University of Finance and Economics include students and faculty members who have studied or worked at Shandong University of Finance and Economics (including the former Shandong University of Economics and its predecessor, and former Shandong University of Finance), and those who have been awarded various honorary titles and honorary degrees by the school. People from all walks of life at home and abroad.
Article 61 The Alumni Association of Shandong University of Finance and Economics is a non-profit social organization registered and established by the school according to law. The school establishes an alumni work office, which implements special management of alumni affairs, contacts and serves alumni in a variety of ways, informs alumni of the school's development situation and development ideas, and listens to alumni's opinions and suggestions.
Article 62 The Education Foundation of Shandong University of Finance and Economics is a non-profit organization registered and established by the school according to law with the status of an independent legal person. The Education Foundation implements a board system and conducts activities in accordance with its charter.
Article 63 Schools shall give full play to the active role of education foundations in attracting social donations and fundraising, and increase resources for running schools.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
Article 64 The articles of association are discussed by the school staff representative conference, reviewed by the principal's office, and reviewed by the school party committee, and submitted to the Shandong Provincial Education Department for approval.
Article 65 The articles of association may be amended in accordance with national laws, regulations and policies and the needs of school development. The amendment procedure shall be implemented in accordance with Article 64 of these Articles of Association.
Article 66 These Articles of Association are the basic guidelines for schools to organize their own studies, implement management and perform public functions in accordance with the law. Other rules and regulations of schools shall be formulated and modified in accordance with these Articles of Association and shall not conflict with these Articles of Association.
Article 67 The party committee of the school is responsible for the interpretation of this charter.
Article 68 The Articles of Association shall become effective on the date of approval.